I have never felt such relief as when we saw that glorious “Section 3” sign. You walk through the mouth of a dragon into this odd oriental/giant instrument/chandelier themed room. We took the bypass instead of meandering because we were running out of time to see our other chosen tourist sights and still had not had lunch.
After speeding through this room, you are directed out to “Inspiration Point” where you can walk out to the rock that inspired Alex Jordan to do all of this. Pictures below.
Other theme rooms that followed:
- Armor Room
- Antique, but mostly fake, gun room
- Antique Jewelry Store Animatronic Diamond Displays
- Doll Houses for miles
- CREEPY doll display and carousel of creepy dolls
- The 4 horsemen of the apocalypse
- Nice person telling you that you have made it to the end and you can quit walking now… except you have to walk back through the carousel room, the first Japanese garden, and through the welcome center even though your feet are on FIRE.